- United States
- Body type:
- Dark brown
- Living situation:
- There is a party every night
- TV watching:
- Dramas, Movies, Sports nut
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Single / never married
- Have kids:
- Want (more) kids:
- Not sure
- Professional life
- College grad
- Employment status:
- Technical / Science / Engineering
- Sense of humor:
- Friendly, Clever / Quick witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Campy / Cheesy, Goofy, Slapstick, Obscure, Raunchy, Other
- Arts, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Dancing, Dining, Gaming, Health / Fitness, Listening to music, Photography, Playing sports, Playing music, Reading, Travel
- In my own words:
I get very obsessed about what I'm feeling to my boyfriend.
I'm appreciating my boyfriend.
I'm trying to make him feel special.
I'm his adventurous companion.
I'm being honest with him.
I'm trying to give him space and freedom.
I can rare nagging, complaining and demanding. (While, my bf have feeling to me)
I'm trying to take better care of myself.
I'm achiving his respect for me
And continue respecting for his.
I'm going to do my best and inspire him on better.
My boyfriend broke up with me, 2 months ago. That was very hard and very unpleasant... I let go of all those things which seem so ordinary....
But I still can't ending of the trip. Now I'm traveling in Russia. I'm taking a trip to Norway and Sweden, when FIFA world cup ending))